Current Job Postings
- Director of Curriculum and State/Federal Programs
- Special Education Healthcare/Educational Assistant – Cooper Elementary
- Food Service Associate (revised) – High School
- Science Teacher (2017-2018 only) – Middle School
- Social Studies Teacher – High School
- Truck Driver – Food Service
- Bus Drivers
How to Apply for a Posted PositionClick here to begin the Online Application Process
The online application process is the preferred method for submitting resumes. If you have any problems accessing the Applitrack system, please contact Anne McKinney, Superintendent’s Secretary at (269) 685-5823 or via e-mail: gro.sloohcsllewnialp@yennikcma.
Job Descriptions for Coaches
Interested in Being a Substitute Teacher?
Thank you for your interest in being a substitute for Plainwell Community Schools. The Allegan Area Educational Service Agency is now working with EDUStaff for all our substitute teaching needs.
If you need a fingerprint appointment, please contact AAESA directly at (269) 673-2161 or go to www.alleganaesa.org.