Current Job Postings
- Lead Teacher Plainwell Corners Preschool
- English Teacher – High School
- Assistant Wrestling Coach – High School
- Industrial Technology Teacher – High School
- Instructional Aide – Gilkey Elementary
- Exploration & Support Center Aide – Middle School Media Center
- Bus Drivers
How to Apply for a Posted PositionClick here to begin the Online Application Process
The online application process is the preferred method for submitting resumes. If you have any problems accessing the Applitrack system, please contact Anne McKinney, Superintendent’s Secretary at (269) 685-5823 or via e-mail: gro.sloohcsllewnialp@yennikcma.
Job Descriptions for Coaches
Interested in Being a Substitute Teacher?
Thank you for your interest in being a substitute for Plainwell Community Schools. The Allegan Area Educational Service Agency is now working with EDUStaff for all our substitute teaching needs.
If you need a fingerprint appointment, please contact AAESA directly at (269) 673-2161 or go to www.alleganaesa.org.