Noon Lap swim-Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Fridays 12:00-1:00 p.m. You MUST sign up before attending lap swims
Evening Lap Swim-Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Please click here to sign up for lane assignments and times.
ATTENTION- Please read BEFORE signing up.
- A Mask is required to enter the building- You must wear your mask until you get to your lane. You must wear your mask once you exit your lane.
- You MUST sign up online prior to coming to the pool. You will be asked to provide a name, email and phone number when you sign up.
- Locker rooms are available. Limit 6 patrons at a time.
- Masks must be worn in the locker rooms unles you are showering
- Please socially distance while showering.
- IF you arrive early before your scheduled time, you must wait in the lobby on the bench until it is your turn to swim.
All patrons that attend any Plainwell community pool programs during the school year must comply with ALL safety protocols set up by the Plainwell Community School District and Plainwell Department of Public Safety
(Lap swim passes/gold cards cannot be used for family during open swims)
NEW Pool Rules
LAP SWIM –This program is designed for participants who want to swim laps or aqua jog/walk. We ask that all participants circle swim in their lane. Lap Swim is for high school and adults only.
MORNING LAP SWIM
NOON LAP SWIM: 12:00-1:00 PM
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday-You must sign up online.
Beginning Saturday May 8th.
This class is designed to improve flexibility, range of motion, strength, muscle tone and cardiovascular endurance while using the resistance of the water to cushion the feet, knees and back. Exercises are performed to lively, motivating music and are effective and easy to follow.