How to Enroll Your Child in PCS

When you want to enroll your child, please schedule an appointment with the principal at your child’s new school. Call the PCS Administration Building at (269) 685-5823 if you are unsure which school your elementary-age child should attend. The school has the required forms that you will need to complete. Bring a copy of your child’s birth certificate, school transcripts (if applicable), immunization record and proof of Plainwell district residency (voter registration card, utility bill, etc.). Students entering sixth through twelfth grade will also meet with a school counselor to set up class schedules, etc. before entering school.

Download Enrollment Forms Here

Kindergarten Early Entry Form

Children who will be five years old by September 1 may be enrolled in Kindergarten. The law allows parents of students who will turn five after September 1 but before December 1 and wish to enroll in Kindergarten to complete a form requesting early entry. A parent considering early entry for their child is urged to consult with their school principal as to the readiness of their child and advisability of entering Kindergarten earlier than other children their age.

Download Early Kindergarten Entry Form Here