Starts June 25 | Ends August 8
Two convenient components make it easy to accomplish
Students have the option to come and work on their class(es) under the supervision and help of a certified teacher from 10 am to 2:30 pm (plan on a working lunch) Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and do the rest of their coursework VIRTUALLY
- All coursework is done using online curriculum. Students are required to work independently to reach completion but have the assistance of a teacher as needed.
- Students are encouraged to use their time wisely to set and meet weekly/monthly goals
- Transcript of summer coursework will reflect earned grades including INCOMPLETE grades. Each student’s home school will receive a summer school transcript
- The only refunds considered will be at parent request in writing before August 1
- Summer School may be canceled due to lack of enrollment. Full refund will be made in case of cancellation.
- Students may bring lunch and snacks. They are expected to follow the classroom rules as provided by the instructor.
- Students are expected to be on-task and responsible while in attendance. Disruptive or distracting students will be asked to leave and their parent called.
Students can work on their class(es) from home, at the library, while on vacation, on the beach, or in the evening.
They will get electronic assistance as needed and attend ON SITE hours to access tutoring, and final exams
- Parent/Guardian & student must read and sign the Virtual Learning Agreement.
- Dedication and motivation are required.
- Courses not completed by August 8 will be graded incomplete with no refund.
- A computer lab and teacher will be available: Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday from 10am to 2:30pm.
- Tech Support available via text or email 6 days a week from 8am to
- All final exams must be taken at the school with a teacher/proctor and will not be permitted without turning in course completion notes.
$150.00 for the 1st Course/ ½ Credit
$50 each additional Course/ ½ Credit
Please only register for one course at a time. You will be instructed to register for a second course (if needed) at a discounted rate when the first is near completion
- Click on Forms and Links
- Click on the RevTrak link
- Choose Summer School
- Show up for DAY 1 ORIENTATION*
*10am June 25 - Parents are encouraged to attend for approx. 20 minutes*